BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 01, 2007

What Goes Around Comes Around

One hot summer day when I was around Dylan's age, I went to the store with my dad. We were standing in line to check out. The person in front of us was a young woman wearing shorts. I think I embarrassed my dad a little when I told him, "Dad! That girl isn't wearing any underpants!"

The other day at Wal-Mart, I was pushing Dylan around in the cart. He apparently was being observant and looking at people that we passed. We passed a few women who were dressed for the Texas heat. Dylan noticed them, and announced to me quite loudly "Look daddy, she's naked!"

I guess I had that coming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's true that 'what goes around comes around'....I guess it's good memory fades as we grow older, otherwise we'd never have kids. Even as young as he was when you were still here in Fallon, he had that gleam in his eye that is going to give you no end of moments like this. Just remember...we're all laughing WITH you!
Nanette

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's great!

Cam said...

It probably is a good thing I forgot all that I did when I was a kid. If I remembered everything I did as a kid, I'd probably follow Dylan everywhere anticipating the day he lights the carpet on fire.