BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I've been Memed!

Montse at Beehive Academy, at no fault of her own, has tagged me for The Moaning Meme that originated at The Freelance Cynic. Apparently this Freelance Cynic person doesn't think there are enough email forwards in the world, so she/he/they decided to start this thing. I haven't read their original post, but if this isn't for some kind of school project studying exponential numbers then shame on them.

The Moaning Meme
5 people who will be annoyed you tagged them.

The Crookstons - Sorry
Matt and Becky Williams - Good luck finding your blogger password.
Mark Cuban
Greg Oden
Curt Schilling


4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.
* The person who started this blog meme thing.
* Squirrels. They're creepy little animals. You never know when they'll attack.
* Sandra Bullock. Coincidentally, it is her birthday today. Don't forget to pick up your copy of "Premonition", on DVD or BluRay Disc.
* Mosquitos.

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.
* Skateboard in the street and don't move for cars. Dang kids.
* Using the speakerphone when they really don't need to. What, are you afraid of parasites on your receiver or something?
* Not signaling when they're turning.

2 things you find yourself moaning about
* When my kids hit me in the crotch. It seems to happen a lot.
* When my wife goes to the store with Aubrey.

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.
* I may be a little sarcastic.

RULES
Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about! (And so they know where to send the hate e-mail.)
Be as honest as possible, this is about letting people get to know the real you!
Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
Post these rules at the end of every meme!

I'm going to add some rules of my own:
Feel free to insult Sandra Bullock.
Send the person who tagged you $100. When you receive $100 from someone, send the person who tagged you 25%. We could all make a lot of money here, folks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot weenie...I hate these kind of things.

And I think that I'll just give Sam the $100 and then we'll go to the store!

:P

Montserrat said...

So, where's my $100 then? Or does the rule only start now? :D

Cam said...

I hate these too, just thought I'd share the joy.

Montse, if I get any money, I'll let you know.

beckyjune said...

Hahaha. How did you know we kept "forgetting" our password. Craziness. Must be the pregnancy hormones. But honestly, we pretty much always use the same passwords so it should be easy to log on, but I have tried on this blog and others and haven't been able to log myself on to post a comment, so I go back and sign up to be a user, putting in the same password, etc that we always use. So, lately I just haven't been posting anything. I guess you caught me. Thanks for this, by the way.

Cam said...

I'm glad I could help you out. You'll have to change your blog's address though, since you don't live in Boise anymore.