BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 09, 2007

Kid Quotes

Here are some memorable things the kids have said in the past few days.

Andi:
I think M&Ms would make my throat all better.
*cough* Daddy, can I go outside and ride *cough* my bike? I'm all better now *cough*.
I'm tired of Dylan breaking all my stuff.

Dylan:
Daddy, your belly is much bigger. Why is our belly so big?
Peyton is not my brother. I want Noah to be my brother.
I pooped in my hero underpants. Time for Cars pullups.

The other day, I was trying to explain to Dylan how to put on his big boy underpants. I told him that the little pocket thing goes in the front. So he gets the underpants on, and immediately sticks his hand in his "pocket" and wouldn't take it out. I should really think before I speak.

0 comments: