BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Keeping up with the . . . those people

On our street, there are now two houses that have their Christmas lights put up. It's November 8th. Let us at least finsih off our Halloween candy before you start throwing that whole Christmas season stuff on us.

We're getting ready to go on a flight to Boise tomorrow for my brother-in-law's wedding. We leave DFW at 8:00, and get to San Fransisco(???) nearly 4 hours later. Why are we going through SF? I have no idea. It just seems cruel. 4 hours on a plane with my kids? Sometimes we are lucky to make it 4 hours in our house with the kids. And it's not like we have a really long layover so we can catch our breath, no no. Our connecting flight leaves for Boise 50 minutes after we're supposed to land. IS there any chance we'll miss our connection? No way, flights never get delayed. At least when we get there we're just going to be able to relax and enjoy ourselves. Oh wait, we're going to a wedding. No we won't.

"Lost" is starting to tick me off. The "Fall Season Finale" was on tonight. I've never heard of a fall season finale before. If you haven't heard about it before, let me tell you what it is. Your show is not going to have any more new episodes until February. That's right, "Lost" left us with a freakin cliff hanger that is going to last until February. Whoever had this idea should have to sit next to our kids on the 4 hour long plane ride. At least when they come back in February they'll air 16 new episodes in a row. It still irritates me. If they're going to do that, why don't they wait to air everything until January, like they do with "24". Do I care too much about a TV show? Possibly.

Hey, I need to go to sleep. Why? Because my 4 hour long plane ride with my kids leaves at 8:00 A.M. and we need to leave here like at 2:00 A.M. to be able to get through security in time to get on our plane. Brandon should have eloped. I would have sent him a $20 gift certificate to Taco Bell. You missed out on that one, pal.

0 comments: