BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Prayers

Please include us in your prayers. Sam is going in for open heart surgery tomorrow (March 9th) at 5:30 AM. She's getting something done that they'll need to do every 15 years or so because of her heart condition. We're hoping that everything will go smoothly and the recovery will go well. So, if you're the praying type, we would appreciate being included for the next week or so.

I'll update her progress as much as I can through the week.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Montserrat said...

We're praying for you Sammie! Good luck with everything.

James and Jade Bethers said...

Hey Sam....don't know if you remember me or not....but I just wanted to wish you good luck with your surgery. Hope everything goes well for you!

LeAnn said...

I hope and pray that all goes well for you guys!