BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Superbowl 43


So, the Superbowl is today. Woo hoo! I'm hoping for a good game, but there's probably no way the game can be better than last year's. Last year I really hated the Patriots, so I had someone to really cheer for. Sam is claiming the Manning brothers as her boyfriends, so she was cheering for Eli. Eli is a pansy! This year, I really don't have a preference. I'm leaning towards Arizona so the Steelers don't get their sixth Superbowl win overall before the 49ers do it next year.

I think Arizona has a chance just because Larry Fitzgerald is some kind of freak of nature. If Pittsburg doesn't double team him the whole game, they're just insane. If Kurt Warner gets Fitzgerald confused with Troy Palumalo because of their similar hair, the Cardinals don't have a chance. They'll be wearing different colors and all, but Warner is what, 83 years old? How well can he distinguish colors from more than ten yards away?

See, they are practically the same person.

I heard Arizona shored up its defense by signing a 62 year old woman in a Chrysler New Yorker to chase Roethlisberger around in the backfield. (It's been three years, and he's recovered, it's ok to joke about it! If not, I am sorry.)

My prediction for the final score: Pittsburg 31 Arizona 34. You can take that to the bank. (If you do that though, you may lose money.)

Starting tomorrow, the 49ers are undefeated, baby!!! Superbowl 44, here we come!!!

0 comments: