BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Constructicons

When I was a kid, I really liked Transformers. I watched the cartoon show all the time. I always asked for Transformers for my birthday. I would dream about having a toy that I wanted, then when I woke up and realized that I in fact didn't have the toy, it just ruined the rest of my day.

Some of my favorite Transformers were the Constructicons. They were all robots that turned into heavy machinery like a bulldozer, a crane, a dump truck and other stuff. Here are some pictures of them.





The Constructicons were especially cool because the six of them could combine to make one powerful, super destructive robot called Devastator. Here's a picture I found of Devastator.




Devastator is mean and nasty. Nothing is safe from his devastative powers. Over the past two weeks, he has done several destructive things like:

Tipped over the TV.
Tipped over the couch.
Took a black and purple crayon and drew all over the couch. (He must have soemthing against the couch.)
Dumped a whole bag of dog food on the floor.
Unraveled half a scane of yarn.
Destroyed two coloring books.
Torn a board book to pieces.

There are probably several other things that he's done that I can't think of right now. He is on some kind of rampage. There has to be a way to stop him besides locking him in a closet until he's ready for college.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday, Devastator!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.sjnma.org

Maybe as an alternative to solitary confinement...

:)

Cam said...

They probably charge more than the pre-schools do.